Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help Wanted. Please!


So I have plenty of blog ideas pending in my mind at the moment... including one for you, Samantha! Get excited.  However midterm season is coming up, and I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed!

In the meantime, I have a favor to ask of my blog readers.
I'm applying for an internship this summer back in Charlotte, and I've made it to the final cut.  However the company, Boone Oakley, has decided to put all of us applicants against each other... Hunger Games status.  Not actually.  But anyways, there is a contest now.  And the winner of the contest gets the internship.  So here’s where I need your help.

Just call me Katniss.

The winning applicant is the person with the most amount of combined facebook friends and twitter followers! Pretty shallow, but I don’t really want to lose this internship because I’m too lazy to make some new friends.  So if you aren’t already, become my facebook friend and follow me on twitter (@ernmariesays)!  On April 30th, the winner will be announced, so if you don’t want to be my friend anymore, feel free to unfriend me in May!  And tell all your friends to do the same!  I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment