Sunday, February 26, 2012

Erin 1 and Erin A

So let me just say that I love my occasional hang outs with Erin 1.  And they definitely do not happen enough.  For those of you how didn't know, she was my roommate in the dorms last year.  And yes, both of our names are Erin.  So in order to keep us straight, we decided to refer to ourselves as Erin 1 (her) and Erin A (me).  We couldn't have an "Erin 1" and an "Erin 2" or "Erin A" and "Erin B", because that would imply that one of us is better than the other!

Fortunately for me, today I got to hang out with Erin 1.  And just like every other time, she knows how to make me feel better.  We talk about life, in all its shapes and forms... or usually I do most of the talking.  But she's a fabulous listener.  The details of our conversation and my recent epiphany will come soon! Hopefully tomorrow after my midterm (that I should be studying for)... a little bit of foreshadowing? Ha never mind.  You'll see.

Anyways... in the meantime, you should read her blog from studying abroad last quarter in France.  Because she's awesome.  And her blog is pretty cool!
Last year she borrowed my computer and left me this friendly message.

No comments:

Post a Comment